Look Out!

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Blendspace as My New Powerpoint

Trying a new app for learning activity is such a great experience to me because I get plenty of knowledge that really useful for my future. Blendspace is one of the tools that has been my favorite because there are plenty of equipment that I can use easily. As I observed, this app is available for students wanting to improves their skills such as taking notes as they're listening to the video, creativeness, and ability to find something new more on the internet. 





My Blendspace is about the 9/11 attack and yes it sounds do historical because I want to learn something new as a History Teacher. You may check my own app by clicking this. Trust me you will be interested in my topic especially for my Junior High School students who are able to learn more about the biggest attack in a history. There's another reason why I use Blendspace as my learning activity because I want to show to my students clearly by showing links, pictures, and explanations just with some clicks. It contains 9 slides such as youtube video, brief explanations about the topic and also some links to strength the material. For the duration, it only takes 20 minutes and absolutely that's so much more efficient rather than write some notes and look at a presentation.




Even I like this app, also there is a drawback that I'd like to mention is when I tried to drag some files, there was some struggling because the file went out of the box. And yes, I think that's the only tiny thing that I've found so far. As a student, I really enjoy making this app and I'm pretty sure if I have students, they'll enjoy it as much as I do. Last but not least, please check app below this one and you'll understand more about WTC Accident. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Anggie!

    Your post about Blendspace is really nice.. You explain the details quite well. But, I think you need to change the color of your sentence below the first picture.. because it's unreadable..

    Overall, that's good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right Anggie! This blended learning is very useful both for teacher and the students as well.

    The explanation is quite clear with the pictures attached.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anggie! I heard about WTC but I don't really know about the story. so I thing it's good for students who never heard about it! As always that trying a new thing is very interesting! haha. Oh yeah, I think you should change the color of the paragraph because i cannot read it well. the color is the same with the background. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Lesson Plan

Making a lesson plan for the first time wasn't easy at all. First thing first I have to look for a material that suitable for my student...