Look Out!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Lesson Plan

Making a lesson plan for the first time wasn't easy at all. First thing first I have to look for a material that suitable for my students and my target is college students. Lesson plans that I've made are about making a short video about themselves. I got the inspiration from Film Festivals in London on last October and that was incredible. Also, I got some new experiences from my lecturer how easy is making a video by Adobe Spark via online. Inside that lesson plan, there are some steps that I've made, how I introduce the app to my student by giving them some online quizzes and later on I will explain the details when they are going to make their videos.
That's a brief explanation of my first lesson plan so far. Gracias!

You can check out my lesson plan by clicking this link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17-sQnfWOBcUluX2bshNdN1G8lws5af0u/view?usp=sharing

3 comments:

  1. Hello Enji! What a nice lesson plan. I never thought that we can make our own movie. Thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anggie,
    omg!! it's an amazing lesson plan. You make it very well and clear. Good Job Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!
    I felt the same way when I made my lesson plan too but you did a great job on making it so a big thumb up!

    ReplyDelete

Lesson Plan

Making a lesson plan for the first time wasn't easy at all. First thing first I have to look for a material that suitable for my student...